One and the Same - Part 6


"Mmm, what a way to get off! I never imagined I'd be ...rubbing off to a dude. But here we are," Jim could sense that Cassidy had also enjoyed the session, "What now? Now that this body is completely mine for the next month, I'm going to have to start acting like you while I'm alone, as well."

"Jim, you don't have to do this," Cassidy pleaded, "I promise I'll be a good sister to you from now on."

But Jim could sense deceit, "Nice try. If you're going to keep pestering me like this, I might have to take more drastic measures."

"Like what?! You can't shut me up!"

"No," Jim said as he wrapped himself in her favorite robe, "but I can shut you out."

"No, no, no..." Cassidy was terrified, "Jim, what are you doing?"

Jim walked calmly down the hallway, "Mom? Can I talk with you?"

Cassidy's mother answered from the living room, "Yes, my darling?"

Jim entered the room, "I've been talking with Jim, and we want to call off the experiment"

The real Cassidy felt confused.

"Okay honey, it's your decision. Keep in mind, however, that I'm expecting you two to get along once Jim de-possesses you."

"I think he's learned his lesson," Jim smirked as his step-mother drew the possession gun.

As a familiar beam of light filled the room, the boy focused on grounding himself in Cassidy's body. It was vital that he believed with every fiber of his body that he was Cassidy in order for his plan to work. Rather than allow his soul to lift out of her body, he focused on gathering her memories.

As a figure began to manifest itself before Jim, he was sure his plan had worked. Cassidy would be banished to his old male self, until his punishment was seen through. But something was wrong -instead of Jim's old body, there stood ...Cassidy as her beautiful female self.

The beam of light dimmed. Now there stood two Cassidy's, but only one of them could prove themselves to be the original.

Comments

  1. I really love this series, I would like to read what will happen. You are an amazing writer, thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let’s hope the possession gun can turn “Jim” back into a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool ending. I didn't see this turning out this way, but I liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You really know how to end a series. I can't be the only one who was struck with a sense of hunger for more?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment