One and the Same - Part 5


"Oh my God, Jim!" Cassidy was frantic, "What the fuck are you doing? Why are you pretending to be me?"

"Oh please, Cassidy, darling step-sister" Jim replied calmly, "Ever since you entered the family, you've been such a jerk to me. So please, excuse me if I'm taking some liberty with your body while I have the chance."

"You can't keep doing this. Mom will see right through you!"

"I don't know. I don't think she suspected a thing," Jim smirked, "And besides, I know too much now to give it away."

"W- What do you mean?"

"You see, now that I'm in your body, some of your old memories are rubbing off on me. Like the fact that you have a secret crush on my dad. It's been really making me sick to be harboring those feelings since I possessed you."

"Jim! I...."

"Can you imagine if that secret got out? Now that would be embarrassing. But there's a way to avoid it. See, I know what type of person you are, so I really want to use my time in your body to show you how I really feel."

"What's that?"

"I really feel like fucking you over for the way you've treated me. So without further ado," Jim slipped his dainty fingers into her pussy once again, "No, I need something more."

He reached into her bedside table and grabbed her vibrator, "Ohhh, now that's what I'm talking about!"

As he closed his eyes and inserted the device, he began to think of his father. Getting fucked by a man. He tried to push it out of his head, but the desire was too strong, "Well, if I can't fight it, I might as well embrace it. Wow Cassidy, now I get where you're coming from!"

Comments

  1. wow! what a story. What is he up too, maybe get hr mind transfered to his body so he can stay her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I was considering, but it might be too predictable?

      Delete
    2. so, what - its fits perfectly, great story arch. If you wish a twist make her do the tricking thinkingits beter to be him & or she feels he's damaged her life.

      Delete
    3. Hi 124235a.

      Your captions are great. I am really enjoying “One and the same”.

      Is Cassidy ending in Jim´s body predictable? Yes, but I think, if the writing is good a predictable ending is not a problem.

      Delete

Post a Comment