Catch-22 - Part 3


"Wow, he was so hot. I'm such a lucky girl... Oh no, these thoughts again... Francis, please don't make me want this anymore!" Alan pleaded, "I'm a straight dude, and this is all super confusing for me. Can you please get out of my body so I can just think for myself?"

A door creaked open.

"Girl, I de-possessed you hours ago," Francis emerged from her room, "and I've had to listen to your moaning all morning. Sounds like you two kept going without me for a while!"

"W-what? Francis?!" Alan flushed, "When did you do it? So that means it was all me?"

"Unless someone else possessed you, yeah," Francis raised her eyebrows, "Maybe I should just start calling you Stacy, as long as you're acting like her."

"Oh my God, this is all too much," he replied, "I can't believe you possessed me, asshole! I wouldn't have done this if it weren't for you."

"Hey, it was only for last night and this morning. After that, it was all you, hun. And you are certainly a very lucky girl at the moment."

"What am I gonna tell Stacy?! We promised we wouldn't try anything with someone other than each other before switching back."

"Whoa!" Francis turned red, "You and my best friend sleeping together? I don't think so!!"

"What are you gonna do about it, huh? You can't possess me again. If Stacy finds out you did that, she'll be pissed. Otherwise, you're gonna be the one having sex with my old body."

"Ew, gross!"

"Yeah," Alan was defiant, "and you can forget about possessing another witch."

Francis had to think of something else, and fast. That was when it occurred to her that she could use an old transformation spell to cameo as... her very own brother, Alan.

Comments

Post a Comment