Catch-22 - Part 2



“Mmm, I had so much fun last night,” Alan cooed, “He pushed all the right buttons. Having sex in Stacy’s body is so much better than my own.”

Alan grabbed Stacy's soft breasts, "And these are so much bigger than my own boo... Huh? What am I talking about? I don't normally have boobs. Why did I just willingly have sex with a dude?"

The events of last night began to fall into place, "Francis, you bitch!!"

It also dawned on Alan that he had to switch back with Stacy later that day, "Francis, please get out of my body! I need to–" he trailed off.

"I mean, this is my body, and I'm ready for another round," Alan bit his lip and spread his legs as Francis' date re-entered the room, "Morning, handsome! Ready for another fuck? I want you to make a woman out of me."

Comments

Post a Comment